Bosch Batteries available online including S4 S5 T4 and T5 Automotive Batteries, Bosch Marine Batteries, Bosch AGM Batteries and Deep Cycle Batteries.
In 1922, Bosch made its mark in battery production. From manufacturing batteries for passenger vehicles to off-highway applications, Bosch continuously revolutionizes its line of products for the automotive industry across the globe.
Creating solutions such as Bosch Hightec AGM Battery for Start-Stop technology, Bosch addresses the needs of an ever-changing market. Whether it’s about powering your passenger vehicle, off-highway applications including mining, recreation and marine, Bosch has a battery to suit all needs.
For longer life with extra power
A superior option for absolute dependability. The SM Mega Power Plus is developed to exceed the demands of the growing medium-sized vehicle sector and the prevalence of advanced equipment it has introduced.
With DVD players, parking distance control, lane-changing warnings and active suspension systems making their way into the medium vehicle market, the SM Mega Power Plus reinforced outputs have them covered. Further-improved service life is supported by increased warranty for optimal customer peace of mind.
The SM Mega Power Plus is a partner to new-vehicle technology or the customers who just want more.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Medium vehicle technology
- 100% maintenance-free
- Suitable for installation in the interior of a vehicle
- Wide application for vehicles with “bottom-hold-down" requirements (e.g. Korean vehicles)
- Enhanced durability against high vibration and torque resistance
- Flame arrestor which prevents spark entry and acid leakage
- Charge indicator to check charging status
- High density expanded grid Calcium-Calcium technology provides longer service life
- Labrynth lid design
Extra power and outstanding service life
A premium opportunity, showcasing optimal Bosch refinement, the SM Mega Power Silver is a partner for prestige vehicles and currently exceeds all international standards set by their manufacturers.
An executive choice, the SM Mega Power Silver will take pride of place in the most advanced vehicles, supporting their overwhelming depths of technology and stronger demands for starting and cycling ability. The SM Mega Power Silver is also your partner for extreme motoring, offering absolute commitment to performance.
The SM Mega Power Silver is the answer when the vehicle and the conditions demand the absolute.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Bosch Silver Technology for more power and extended service life
- Powerful starting, even in extreme temperatures
- Maximum safety with leak-proof, patented labyrinth lid and double backfire protection
- Offers up to 30% more cold-starting power than conventional batteries with it’s stronger plate design and Calcium - Calcium technology
- Safe and dependable power supply to vehicles running with multiple electrical systems (e.g. ABS, GPS navigation, including multiple ECU’s)
For start-stop technology
AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology is one of the top battery technologies in the market today. Dynamic recharging capability and up to 4 times the number of discharge / charge cycles compared to conventional starter batteries means that the Bosch ST Hightec AGM meets the toughest requirements. This is a must for start-stop systems with brake energy recuperation, but also for vehicles with a high number of electrical convenience functions.
Trends towards fuel savings and emission reductions are why there is now a significant number of ‘mass market’ vehicles on the road with start-stop systems.
Advantages of Bosch ST Battery with AGM technology:
- Constant power even for short distances
- Power for stop-and-go traffic or high consumption with the car at a standstill
- Up to 4 times higher deep-cycle resistance in comparison to conventional starter batteries
- Acid is completely bound in microglass fiber mats
- Excellent charge acceptance
- Excellent cold starting power
- Maintenance free (e.g. fully sealed and secured against leaks)
- Original-equipment quality
When selecting a marine battery, you need to calculate the power requirements for engine starting, as well as the current draw of your on board electrical accessories.
For light moderate duty, low amp draw requirement, choose from the Bosch M3 or M5 BDP dual purpose battery ranges, specifically designed to handle both starting and light cycling.
For heavy duty cycling, choose from the Bosch deep cycle M4 or M6 battery ranges. They provide enough cranking amperage to start your engine and the most reserve power to keep your accessories running longer.
You may find you need more than one battery to satisfy your boat power requirements. In this instance, you may utilise one battery as an engine starter, and another as a deep cycle to maintain your equipment.
Bosch Deep cycle batteries are extensively used throughout the service, recreational and electric vehicle industries. With great reliability, they are placed into the following applications:
- Golf carts
- Motorised disability cars and wheelchairs
- Mobile signal systems
- Traffic control systems
- Supplementary drive systems amongst other hobby, leisure and industrial applications.
Bosch has carefully engineered its range of Deep Cycle batteries to ensure high cycle stability, guaranteeing a reliable power supply.
These batteries are specifically designed for a range of applications that require frequent charge and discharge cycles, in order to perform under demanding conditions. Bosch has been manufacturing batteries since 1927. With 85 years of product development, you can be assured of highly, reliable performance and extreme efficiency.
Bosch Reserve Power Batteries - Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA)
A reserve power battery is developed for cycling purpose as a power bank, such as UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply), security system, DC backup power, solar backup, golf trolleys, telecoms and more. To reserve stable power for a long period of time without recharging, the battery is required to have a deep cycle life performance and a high discharge capacity.
The Reserve Power Battery Program (VRLA) consists of Gel Deep Cycle, AGM Deep Cycle Plus and AGM Deep Cycle.
Gel Deep Cycle:
- Telecommunication back-up
- Power plants
- Burglar alarms
- Medical equipment
- Computer back-up
- Fire alarm
- Cash register
- Emergency light signal
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Solar applications
- Mobile stations
- Airport/runway emergency illumination
- Emergency power supply for hospitals
- Radar and satellite stations
AGM Deep Cycle Plus:
- Electric tools
- Lawn mower
- Portable apparatus
- Electric toys
- Illumination light
- Wheel chairs
- Medical equipment
- Solar power
AGM Deep Cycle:
- Emergency light
- Security systems
- Electronic equipment
- Network communication
- DC power supply
SM Mega Power (S3)
SM Mega Power Plus (S4)
SM Mega Power Silver (S5)
ST Hightec AGM
36 months (normal use), 24 months (stop/start use)
SMT Mega Power (Truck/Commercial)
Marine (Deep Cycle/ VRLA)
12 months, 6 months (cycling in marine applications)
Taxis (all batteries)
Items 1-72 of 87