Solenoid Electronic 9 - 31V 85A
Cole Hersee 48785 Solenoid Electronic 9 - 31V 85A
Cole Hersee Solenoid Electronic 9 - 31V 8585A, 9V-31V DC.
Fully solid-state, with no moving parts to wear out. The Electronic
Solenoid can be used in both High Side and Low Side switching applications.
Needs only a very low control current.
Suitable for high demand circuits.
9 - 31V DC, 85A or 175A . Low On resistance of .005Ω
Low control current of .02A (max) means lighter wires, smaller harnesses.
On/Off control voltage must be identical to the system voltage.
Wide temperature operating range -40°C to + 85°C without .
Protected from transient voltage spikes or surges.
|Description||Electronic Solenoid. Rated for 1 million On/Off cycles|
|Special applications||Suitable for use in high-vibration, wet, dusty environments|
|Voltage rating||Any voltage between 9V and 31V DC|
|Other information||use in high-side and low-side applications|
|Continuous/Intermittent||85A continuous, 175A intermittent|
|Sealing||Sealed to IP67|
- Fully solid state,fully sealed, resistant to vibration and adverse conditions
- Overcurrent and voltage spike protection
- No contacts, 20 million On-Off cycles
- Resistant to vibration, moisture and dust
- Operating temp -40 to 85 deg C
- Control voltage must be the same as load voltage
- Suitable for high inrush loads