SPST Latching 12V 4 term Solenoid
SPST Latching 12V 4 term Solenoid is available to buy in increments of 1
Cole Hersee 24200 12V Insulated Continuous Duty Latching Solenoid
Cole Hersee 24200 SPST Latching 12V 4 term Solenoid
12V continuous Duty, 110A. Insulated. Plated steel housing. Requires only a momentary application of coil power to operate.
Very little heat is generated, because the coil is de-energized when the solenoid is On.
|Description||SPST Latching Solenoid|
|Special applications||as a heavy current remote battery isolator|
|NO/NC||stays On or Off with power Off|
|Terminals||copper; 10-32 thread and 5/16"-24 thread. Hex nuts and lock washers included|
|Bracket mounting||Holes 5/16" x 19/32", 2-13/64" on center|
|UL Marine & CE ISO 8846 Marine||Not listed|
H60 D79 W84
- Pulse energise, stays on; pulse again, drops out. No heat generated due to coil taken out of circuit
- Copper Stud terminals 5/16"-24
- Insulated Coil terminals 10-32
- Plated steel housing, nuts & washers Inc.
- Mounting holes 8mm x 15mm, 56mm CTC
- Mount with brand cap facing DOWN
- Int. ratings: 10 sec ON, 30 min OFF
Write Your Own Review