Tow-Pro Electric Trailer Brake Controller
The Tow-Pro™ is an electric trailer brake controller designed to suit most common trailer braking applications whilst requiring minimal dash space and being simple to install and operate.
The Tow-Pro™ offers selectable Automatic or User Controlled trailer braking modes allowing the user to choose the braking style depending on the road or terrain conditions, vehicle type, or driver preference.
The unit is able to operate both electric and electric/hydraulic trailer brakes without manual selection and will operate from either 12V or 24V vehicle systems without the need for extra components or wiring. The unit is also ADR compliant when installed as directed.
5 REASONS TO STOP WITH TOW-PRO
1. A new level of towing safety, unmatched in the market
With patented* technology, Tow-Pro ensures that no matter the situation, the unit will deliver a smooth, safe trailer braking response.
* Australian Patent Application 2014900483 (Pending)
2. Puts safe braking at your fingertips
With a dash mounted control knob*, you can choose your braking type depending on the road or terrain conditions, vehicle type or preference.
* Meets ADR21 safety standards
3. Two types of braking
- Automatic mode (Inertia sensing) for highway conditions, trailer brakes are applied at a proportional level to the vehicle braking level
- User Controlled Mode for off road, the trailer brakes are applied to the level set by the user.
4. Suitable for 12V and 24V vehicles
Tow-Pro is designed to operate 12V trailer brakes from both 12V and 24V vehicle electrical systems. The acceptable voltage input range is between 9V and 32V.
5. Operates both Electric and Electric/hydraulic
Both braking systems can be operated using Tow-Pro requiring no user input to select the mode.
* Tow-Pro may not be suitable for some electric/hydraulic systems that require their own specific controller.
Part Number: EBRH-ACC
Operating Voltage: 9V - 32V
Brake Input Signal Voltage: 5V - 24V
Brake Coil Voltage: 12V
Max. Trailer Axles: 3 (2 for 24V operation)
Nominal Current Draw: 18A (12A)
Max. Rated Current: 25A
Standby Current: <10mA
Operating Temp.: -20°C - 60°C
Warranty: 2 years