MiniThinLED® lamps are robust low profile multi-use LED lamps ideal for general applications such as insteps, ambient and storage lights.
MiniThinLED® lamps feature an ergonomic and user-friendly design only 11mm high, with no sharp edges when installed. HELLA engineered MiniThinLED® lamps to ensure a very long service life and no lighting loss due to internal dirt build-up; they are also very well suited to wet and corrosive environments and tolerate short term immersion.
Designed for flush mounting, the clear exterior lens can be re-polished if required with no detrimental effect on light-output or chemical resistance. MiniThinLED® is fully sealed and unaffected by shock and vibration, ensuring high reliability for a true “fit and forget” installation. The lamps are available in a range of LED colors (red, blue, green and white) to suit a wide range of applications.
Safe and reliable electrical connection is facilitated via a short length double insulated multi core cable terminated with bare wire ends.
- Approximately 136 x 30 x 11mm
- 12V or 24V versions
- Various color possibilities
- State of the art design
- Easy flush mounting screw version
- Excellent durability “Fit and Forget”
- Low energy consumption 1.2W – 2.8W
- Excellent performance in heavy, cold and wet environments
- Water resistant IP69
- Performance temperature range -40 to +60C
- Quality materials: PMMA (Lens) and ABS+PC (Housing)