Lightforce Genesis HID Conversion Kit
This comprehensive, easy to install kit contains all the required components to upgrade a pair of Genesis lights up to 70w HID.
As with our existing upgrade kits the bulbs have been designed by Lightforce exclusively for use with our parabolic reflectors. These unique bulbs reduce the shadow "V" line common in aftermarket kits.
XENON HID bulbs used in these kits have been specially manufactured to match the ballast outputs with the physical size of the bulb capsule 15% larger over the standard 35w bulb.
• Colour rendering is 4200°K, 5000°K or 6000°K
• Ballasts fully comply with Australian standard AS/NZS CISPR 15: 2006 for electromagnetic radiation interference
• Fully sealed and water resistant compact slim-line AC Digital ballast
• Operating input voltage range from 12 ~ 32 volts therefore can be used in both 12 and 24 volt applications
• The electronics are fitted internally within the housing
• Supplied in pairs
• Fully compatible with latest DL210 models (halogen) using the Bi pin 100 watt high output Xenophot bulb
• Kit is also fully backwards compatible with all previous DL210 (halogen) models
Specifications - 50w/70w HID (internal ballast)
Input voltage range 12 ~ 32 volts
Operating voltage 13.2 volts DC (typical)
Recommended operating temperatures (ambient)
-40°C > +40°C Maximum
-40°F > +104°F Maximum
Dependent on the model Genesis you have it is also posible to upgrade to a 70w HID (internal ballast). To upgrade to 70w your light must have the Bi pin 100 watt high output Xenophot bulb fitted.
50w | 5000 lumens
70w | 6400 lumens
Existing 35w 3200 lumens