Lightforce CBLED215SD LED 215 Driving Light (Driving)
Lightforce performance is now available in next generation LED format driving lights with tough pressure cast aluminium construction, two pack DuPont automotive coating, rugged impact resistant hard coated polycarbonate lens and filter with a water proof rating to IP68 standard.
This LED series driving light sets new performance benchmarks for durability and long range performance, available in spot or combination beam patterns.
The LED215 utilises 36 3w high output LED's tuned to each individual reflector to produce unparalleled performance in its class. In addition to the main LED array there are LED positioning lights operating independently positioned each side of the light.
- With up to 94% efficient reflectors producing smooth well balanced beam patterns for increased distance, volume and intensity combined with high grade European chipsets results in superior performance.
Stainless steel bracket tig welded in 4 positions for increased strength and durability positioning the light in its optimum center of gravity.
- Multiple fined high pressure cast aluminum housing finished in UV-resistant two-pack DuPont automotive coating, ensures the light is going to stay looking great.
- Pulse width modulation circuitry ensures maximum efficiency by fully controlling voltage to the individual driver assemblies, resulting in lower power consumption and prolonged LED life.
- Military waterproof membrane pressure equalization filter with mechanical lock that positively seals into the housing ensuring long term reliability as does not require adhesive to hold in place.
- Proprietary sealing of the lens to the housing ensuring dust and waterproof integrity to IP68 standard, submersible to 3 meters.
- Hard coated scratch and impact resistant Polycarbonate lens for long term durability.
- Clear clip on hard coated scratch resistant filter comes standard for additional protection.
- DEUTSCH 4 pin connector with custom made dual injected molded strain relief fitted to military specification grade cable.
- DEUTSCH 4 pin loom matting connector supplied as standard for integration into your existing harness.
- Available in spot and combination beam patterns (specialised combinations can be made to order by the Custom Built division).
- High pressure cast aluminium body with DuPont two-pack automotive coating
- IP68 Rated to protect against moisture / contaminant ingress
- Hard coated, scratch and high impact resistant Polycarbonate lens and filter
- Custom fabricated dual injected molded strain relief connector, fitted to military specification grade cable
- Military specification waterproof membrane with mechanical seal
- Submersible to 3 meters (9ft 10")
- Over, under and reverse voltage protection
- Pulse width modulation thermal management circuitry
- Tig welded Stainless steel bracket
- Deutsch waterproof connectors
- RoHS certified
- 3 Year warranty
- Available in spot or combination configurations
- Power: 108 W (36 x 3w European chipsets)
- Raw Lumens: 7794
- Input voltage range: 10-36V DC
- Current draw: 6.9A @ 13.2v
- Colour temperature: 5000K
- LED Lifespan: 50,000+ hrs
- Input cable length: 450mm (17.72")
- Operating temperature -40°C to 63°C (-40°F to 145°F)
- Dimensions 215mm (W) x 196mm (H) x 97mm (D) - 8.46"(W) x 7.71" (H) x 3.82" (D)
- Weight including bracket 3.3kg (7.3lb)
- 1 x Lightforce 215mm LED Driving Light
- 1 x Clear filter
- 1 x Stainless steel bracket
- Mounting hardware
- Torx and Hex tool
- Matching 4 pin Deutsch waterproof harness adaptor
Optional 4 pin wiring harness available part number CBLFDLH4 (also compatible with the Venom series lights)