LED Warning Beacon - Amber
Designed by HELLA, K-LED® 2.0's unsurpassed EMI footprint meets the highest possible standard (CISPR25 Class 5). Wherever beacons risk interference with radio communications, K-LED® 2.0 is the solution of choice.
New K-LED® 2.0 is the new benchmark in the world of low profile mining beacons. This state of the art beacon is designed for smaller mobile vehicles to suit modern styling requirements.
K-LED® 2.0 can be mounted directly next to radio communication systems and there will be no disturbance from the beacon.
Even though the beacon is whisper quiet it's 20 high power LEDs provide high light output for best visibility. Its automatic day/night sensor adjusts brightness to avoid glare discomfort at night - and with ECE and SAE compliance the product is suitable for road vehicles as well.
The spec is 'Made for Mining'. Before launch the K-LED® 2.0 had to pass the tough HELLA Mining Specification including 200g drop test (10,000 cycles) and high load dump tests - ensuring this becomes a 'fit and forget' beacon for the end user.
With its low profile of 87.6mm, K-LED® 2.0 is ideal for light bars and all applications where height is critical.
Mounting options are direct, magnetic, and pole mounting, for maximum versatility.
All parts in the kits are available as spares, allowing restocking whenever required.
- Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
- Low profile beacon: height only 87.6mm
- Mounting parameters compliant to DuraRAY® and UltraRAY® series
- ECE and SAE compliant: ECE R65 TA2, ECE R65 TR2, SAE J 845 Class 1
- 20 high power LEDs
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- Very high efficiency components
- Flashing or rotating pattern
- High EMC resistance: meets CISPR25 class 5
- High Load dump protection (TVS) ensures long service life
- Reverse polarity protection
- Light sensor day/night detection
- Shock tested to 200G
- Temperature range -40°C to 60°C
- Yellow powder coated housing
- Improved corrosion resistance - coating strongly resists flaking compared to other brands
All HELLA Mining LED products are covered by a five (5) year warranty on light output, excluding environmental and physical damage.