Hella Power Beam 3000 LED Work Lamp – Close Range
As an addition to the HELLA LED work lamp range, the Power Beam 3000 has been developed as a compact high-powered illuminating source.
By combining 16 high-powered LEDs into a compact fully sealed die cast housing, the Power Beam 3000 achieves an outstanding 3100 Lumen output to provide close range illumination where physical constraints on mining machinery exist.
A rated operating temperature from -40 to +50°C, an expected lifespan of over 130 times that of a halogen bulb, plus excellent ingress protection means the Power Beam 3000 is suitable for the most unforgiving mining environments.
With a low power consumption of 43 Watts, the lamp places minimal strain on the vehicle’s electrical system, while the quality electronics provide Multivolt™ operation over a range of voltage levels from 9 to 33V DC. The Power Beam 3000 also features reverse polarity protection, and overheating protection, which turns the light off when the integrated thermal sensor is triggered.
The Power Beam 3000 comes pre-wired with a 150mm high temperature resistant pigtail loom with pre-connected 2 pin DT plug, allowing quick and easy installation. The low EMC signature (class 5) ensures the lamp does not interfere with any critical safety equipment such as radios.
- Operating voltage: Multivolt™ 9-33 V DC
- 16 high power LEDs
- Power consumption: 43W
- Light output: 3100lm
- Color temperature: 5700°K
- PMMA Lens
- Low EMC Signature (CISPR25 class 5)
- Environment temp -40 to +50°C
- Die cast aluminium housing
- Bracket made of stainless steel
- Ingress Protection IP6K7 and IP6K9K
- Lifespan up to 130 times that of a halogen bulb
- 200G shock tested
- Connection: Pigtail loom with high temp silicone cable and 2 pin DT
- Reverse polarity protected
- LED fail bridge
- High-temperature protection
Power Beam 3000 LED Work Lamp
- Close Range - HMPB300WB
- Long Range - HMPB300NB