Hella HM1539LED MegaBeam LED Work Lamp 12-24V
Hella MegaBeam LED is a compact close range work lamp for use on special vehicles and mining machines where high vibration or extreme cold makes the use of conventional work lamps impractical. High intensity white LEDs provide low power illumination in an ultra reliable design.
Brilliant Free-Form reflector optics, combined with a clear lens, optimize the light distribution of the high intensity white LEDs in the MegaBeam LED work lamp to provide homogenous large area illumination with maximum efficiency. Maximum service life and light output of the high intensity LEDs is ensured through using the die-cast aluminum body as a massive heat sink; its ergonomic oval shape creates an efficient and compact unit, easy to ?t into con?ned spaces.
Fully encapsulated Multivolt™ drive circuitry delivers consistent illumination from 12-24V DC – even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltage. Comprehensive protection against reverse polarity, high-voltage spikes and over-voltage, ensures reliable operation.
Safe and reliable electrical connection is facilitated via a 2m length of highly flexible double insulated cable, terminated with either a DT connector or bare wire ends. Other connector options can be supplied as special orders.
The supplied stainless steel mounting hardware is non-resonant and highly corrosion resistant.
- Yellow ring marks product as mining specific version
- Electrical connection: 2m double insulated cable with bare wire ends or with optional short length wire with DT connector
- Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Multivolt™ 12-24VDC
- Die cast aluminium body
- Multi stage anti-corrosion powder coat
- Clear glass lens
- High intensity LED light source array
- Fully sealed “Fit and Forget” design
- Voltage spike protected to +500VDC
- Over voltage protected to +200VDC
- Reverse polarity protected to -500VDC
- Power consumption of only 7W
- 200G shock impulse resistant
- -40ºC to +50ºC temperature range
- CE compliant