Hella HM1550WB DuraLed 1000 Lumen White LED Service Lamp Multivolt - 9-33V DC, Wide Beam
DuraLed 1000 Lumen
White LED Service Lamp Multivolt 9-33V DC
HELLA has developed a new range of universal and ultra energy efficient DuraLed® LED Service Lamps offering the industry benchmark highest efficacy for a variety of heavy-duty mine lighting applications.
LED lighting offers a number of decisive advantages over conventional halogen bulb technology that are beneficial for mining work area lighting. The new Mining DuraLed® High Efficacy LED Service Lamps consume as little as 9 watts of power for minimal strain on both alternator and battery.
In addition to significantly reduced current draw, the highly efficient, low temperature LED circuit design ensures ultra long service life and extremely low degradation of performance.
Equipped with precision optics and the most powerful LEDs available to date, DuraLed® High Efficacy LED Service Lamps provide exceptional white light output and optimum light distribution for significantly improved work safety and reduced fatigue.
DuraLed® High Efficacy LED Service Lamps also offer superior functional safety and operating reliability. Unlike Halogen bulbs, LEDs are resistant to shock and vibration and last a minimum of 10,000 hours, eliminating the risk of sudden light failure during lamp operation.
The lens is manufactured from ultra-durable Grilamid® nylon, a revolutionary high-performance clear polyamide developed and manufactured in Switzerland for extreme impact, UV, chemical and stress resistance.
DuraLed® High Efficacy LED Service Lamps are fully sealed against dust and moisture ingress and available in a range of output intensities and beam patterns: narrow, pencil and spread beam, to suit every individual mine lighting requirement.
- Industry benchmark highest efficacy - 50 LEDs rated to a total of 1000 lumen per lamp
- Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
- Power consumption < 12W
- Ultra durable Grilamid® nylon lens for extreme impact, UV, chemical and stress resistance
- Efficient, low temperature LED circuit design ensures ultra long life and low degradation of performance
- Wide beam precision optic for optimum light distribution
- Intense white light output provides enhanced work safety and reduced fatigue
- Pre-wired with 2.5 metres connecting cable
- Reverse polarity, spike and over voltage protection
- Fully sealed to IP6K6 and IP6K7
- Resistant to vibration and shock
- EMC compliant
- 2-hole surface mount (screw caps and mounting bushes included)
All HELLA Mining LED products are covered by a five (5) year warranty on light output, excluding environmental and physical damage.