Cole Hersee DPDT 12V Int. Motor reversing twin Relay
70A at 12V DC.
Carries a heavyand is suitable for or continuous operation at 12V DC. Ideal for tarping or lift applications as well as for hoists, hatches, winches/windlasses, snowplows, intake/exhaust fans, vehicle outriggers and multiple forward-reverse applications.
Fully sealed to accommodate harsh environments. Dynamic braking stops the motor when the control switch is turned to Off. Low profile module (less than 2" high) saves space in cramped installations, and is easy to retrofit.
|Intermittent Rating||70A at 12V DC max On 5mins Off 3 mins|
|Control switch for intermittent||On-Off-On (not supplied)|
|Continuous Rating||50A at 12V DC|
|Control switch for continuous||Mom On-Off-Mom On (not supplied)|
|Terminals||Tin-plated brass studs|
|Load current inrush||150A|
|Size||2.91 x 3.51 x 1.86"H (73.9x91.7x47.2mm)|
|Contacts||High performance silver tin oxide|
|Coil resistance||82 Ohms plus/minus 10%|
|Temperature range||-40C to 85C|
Dynamic braking when switch turned OFF, low profile
- Heavy load current, dielectric strength 500V RMS
- Fully sealed for harsh environment, rust and moisture resistant plastic housing, tin plated brass studs, vibration resistance: 10-55Hz
- For intermittent operation use switch: Mom ON-OFF-Mom ON
- For continuous use switch: ON-OFF-ON
- Ideal for tarp, hoist, winch, fans or other reversing applications
- Automatically reverses direction of motors