- LED Type: Cree XP-E Q5
- Function: Low-Med-High
- Finish: HA Type Ⅲ
- Reflector: Orange Peel Reflector
- Lens:Anti-shattering ultra clear lens, anti-scratching and anti-slip
- Water and Dust Resistant to IP68
- Switch: Head Twisty Switch
- Mil-spec: MIL-STD-810F
- Battery: 1 x AAA, 1 x Rechargeable NiMh AAA, or 1 x 10440 (due to the small body size, 10440 batteries are
not recommended since it may cause the light to become hot very quickly).
- Functions and Runtime
Three output levels: Low 1.5 lumens (50 hours) -> Medium 18 lumens (4 hours) ->-High 80 lumens (55 minutes)
- Standard Accessories: 1 x Clip, 2 x O-rings, 1 x Manual
- Size and Weight:
L 52.5mm (2.07'') x D 16.2mm (0.64'') x W 36.2mm (1.43'') ,
22.8g (Excluding Battery and belt), 50.8g (Excluding battery)
Remove the light tail.
Insert the battery with the negative end toward the tail.
Insert the battery and tighten the tail
Tighten the head clockwise to turn on the headlamp.
When the light is on, loosen (counter-clockwise) and tighten (clockwise) the head within 1 second will change the mode
from low, medium to high level.
Light will enter default low mode after two seconds of being off.
Loosen the head to turn off the headlamp.
If you don't need to use the headlamp for quite a long time, it is suggested you loosen the tail as well,
which will avoid the unexpected turning on.