75920 Battery Master Switch
- High amperage : 300A at 12V DC.
- Protects vehicles against tampering, theft and drain.
- Protects from hazards during vehicle servicing,and can be locked-out or tagged-out.
- Provides an effective emergency cutoff.
- Can be used in both positive or in negative path applications.
- Waterproof and Dustproof to (immersible).
- Switch can be located in the best location, regardless of environment.
- Composite engineered polymer housing will not rust or corrode.
- Tested per SAE 1455 for salt corrosion.
- Large red knob is easy to operate with gloved hands; 90º switch travel makes it easy to identify the switch position.
- Built-in lockout satisfies requirements for an energy isolation device.
- Attractive styling suitable for visible mounting close to operator.
- Large divider on base prevents accidental shorting of high energy cables.
- Fits standard Master Disconnect mounting pattern.
- Knob is secured in place with a .