Cole Hersee Solenoid Electronic 9 - 31V 8585A, 9V-31V DC.
Fully solid-state, with no moving parts to wear out. The Electronic solenoid stands up to over 20 million On-Off cycles. It is completely sealed, ignition protected, and withstands vibration and adverse environments. Perfect for vehicles that are always on the move. Use the Electronic Solenoid in both 12V or 24V applications... or any voltage between 9 and 31V.
Solenoid can be used in both High Side and Low Side switching applications.
Needs only a very low control current.
Suitable for high inrush demand circuits.
9 - 31V DC, 85A continuous or 175A intermittent. Low On resistance of .005Ω
Low control current of .02A (max) means lighter wires, smaller harnesses.
On/Off control voltage must be identical to the system voltage.
Wide temperature operating range -40°C to + 85°C without derating.
Protected from transient voltage spikes or surges.
||Electronic Solenoid. Rated for 1 million On/Off cycles
||Suitable for use in high-vibration, wet, dusty environments
||Any voltage between 9V and 31V DC
||use in high-side and low-side applications
||85A continuous, 175A intermittent
||Sealed to IP67
- Fully solid state,fully sealed, resistant to vibration and adverse conditions
- Overcurrent and voltage spike protection
- No contacts, 20 million On-Off cycles
- Resistant to vibration, moisture and dust
- Operating temp -40 to 85 deg C
- Control voltage must be the same as load voltage
- Suitable for high inrush loads