Anderson SBS50BLU Touch Safe 2 Pole Connector - Blue
Touch Safe Interface
- Can safely be used in through panel applications
- Minimizes potential contact with live circuits per IEC 60950
Wire-to-Wire and Wire-to-Board Configurations
- Allows one connector to meet multiple needs
Ground or Auxiliary Contacts Integrated into the One Piece Housing
- Meets all connection requirements in one compact connector housing
- The patented SBS® connector family is designed to provide high power in a compact ergonomic housing with protection against accidental contact with live circuits. This is of particular importance in applications where DC voltages exceed 30 volts and can be health threatening. Wire-to-wire and wire-to-board configurations both provide power contacts rated up to 110 amps. The SBS®75X offers up to 4 mate-last break-first auxiliary power / signal contacts rated up to 20 amps. The SBS®75G features a third first-mate last-break ground or power contact. All contact positions are rated for circuit interruption (hot plugging).
- Touch Safe Interface - Can safely be used in through panel applications - Minimizes potential contact with live circuits per IEC 60950
- Wire-to-Wire and Wire-to-Board Configurations Allows one connector to meet multiple needs
- Ground or Auxiliary Contacts Integrated into the One Piece Housing Meets all connection requirements in one compact connector housing
SBS®50 Standard Housings
Polycarbonate housings feature 2 positions all finger proof.
Genderless design mates with itself. Mechanical keys are color coded.
Color Voltage Code
Red 24V SBS50RED
Gray 36V SBS50GRA
Blue 48V SBS50BLU
Green 72V SBS50GRN
Black 80V SBS50BLK
Brown 96V SBS50BRN
White 192V SBS50WHT
|Manufacturer||Anderson Power Products|