Redarc 1500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
Redarc pure sine wave inverters produce a pure sine wave output. This means the power output from a REDARC pure sine wave inverter is not only the same as the mains supply... it's often even better!
You probably already know that inverters are a great way to power 240 volt appliances on the road.
What you may not know is that not all inverters are created equal.
The output from many inverters is a modified sine wave, inferior to the 240 volt mains power supply.
REDARC pure sine wave inverters produce a pure sine wave output.
A pure sine wave is not only critical for the correct functioning of high end electronic equipment, it will also ensure that appliances run more smoothly, producing less heat and noise.
- Pure sine wave output
- Input and output are fully isolated
- Load-controlled cooling fan
- Multiple levels of protection including overload, short circuit and over-temperature
- Run common household appliances in your vehicle
- Designed to run any 240 volt device (dependent on power usage)
- A cost-effective power solution
- All the comforts of home, whilst you travel
- Suitable for power tools and sensitive electronic equipment