Hella 1GA996142211 12 volt Gas discharge HID (Xenon) floodlight
More light, greater safety, less power consumption, longer life and proven reliability in tough working conditions.
Hella marine HID floodlights use the new D2S Xenon bulb that provides up to 5 times the service life of traditional halogen bulbs. Due to Hella’s advanced ‘Free Form’ reflector technology, the HID deck floodlight has a light output 2.5 times greater than halogen floodlights.
HID floodlights produce a white light very close to daylight, with a greater range and extremely wide deck illumination. The safety benefits of increased natural white light include easier viewing in dark working conditions and dramatically reduced eye strain.
A compact 12V or 24V DC electronic ballast provides constant levels of light output, even if the vessel’s voltage supply fluctuates by up to 10%. In addition, HID floodlights place less strain on the vessel's electrical system (consumption is 42W) than halogen deck floodlights.
- Ballast integrated into the housing.
- 2.5 times the light intensity of a 55W halogen bulb floodlamp.
- FF reflector provides an even illumination over an extremely large area with a light output very close to daylight.
- Only 35W power consumption – lower current requirements, less strain on the vessel's electrical system.
- Gas discharge bulb with 5 times the service life of a halogen bulb.
- Uses a shock resistant light arc instead of a breakable filament.
- Brightness is independent of supply voltage fluctuations.
- Very robust unit for use in rough conditions.
- Handle on top of the housing.
- Lamp swivels vertically 105° and horizontally 360°.
- Operation temperature range -40°C to +105°C (body).